Featuring interviews with 15 of the world’s top silver experts—including Ted Butler, Andrew Maguire, Bart Chilton, Rick Rule, and David Morgan—the book reveals:
- Why a dramatically higher silver price has become a matter of “when” rather than “if”
- How the Wall Street banks have effectively sold each ounce of silver to over 500 people
- Former CFTC Commissioner Bart Chilton‘s stunning revelations about J.P. Morgan and silver manipulation
- Why Ted Butler thinks J.P. Morgan has more than 800 million ounces of silver
- The real story about the Hunt brothers
- The truth about Warren Buffett’s silver position and how he got forced out of it
- Why the Federal Reserve will never raise interest rates
So if you’re watching the Fed’s hyperinflation campaign, and you want to be prepared and keep your money safe (or even profit at Wall Street’s expense), get The Big Silver Short today!
What Other People Are Saying:
"Chris Marcus does a masterful job in telling the story of the outright fraud perpetrated on the silver industry, and who is responsible. His interviews with leading experts and the regulator shine a light on the small silver market that most pay no attention to. Indeed, that is probably why the scheme has been allowed to go on for so long."
- Robert ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
If one needs a big picture view of the silver market or if one has been in silver many years, this is your book. From option traders to a CFTC Chairman, it would be difficult to get the same picture of the silver market in a single go to place. Essential reading in this day and time, especially if one desires to diversify into the real metal.
- James Hanson ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"A lot of super interesting info in this book. Chris Marcus interviews some of the most informed names in the precious metals industry and provides a full breakdown of how the silver market works and where it's going. Highly recommended."
- Adam P. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
WHAT YOU WILL GET
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1: How do I access the audios?
After you register for the audio program, you will be instructed to download the Soundwise mobile app. When you sign in on the app, the program you registered for will automatically load in your library.
2: Can I listen offline?
Yes. Tap on the download icon next to an audio track will download the track to your phone. Simply download the audios when you have wifi and you can listen to them anywhere you go.
3: What should I do if I have technical issues?
Check out common troubleshooting tips here. If the issue is not resolved, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.