iMA is a simple way of understanding and dealing with the differences in people and connecting with them on their wavelength.
iMA is simple, yet goes deep, with universal applications and a global reach.
I train people who have a high level of expertise in a particular area how to use iMA to
Engage more, Succeed more, Enjoy more, Earn more, and Worry less.
The iMA Practitioner Accreditation is custom-tailored to your requirements.
You will be trained on how to use iMA principles, fundamentals, and concepts to:
- Build self-confidence, trust, communication, cooperation, and understanding.
- Help others find their Sweet Spot and do a lot with what they do well.
- Put the right people in the right jobs, acquire, retain, utilize the best talent, and build peak-performance teams.
- Help others Connect with others at every level of their life both at home and at work.
- Reduce conflict, stress, and tension.
- Accurately predict how others are likely to behave, their wants, needs, and expectations
- Treat others in the way that gets the best results.
- You will learn how to use iMA Strategies to:
- Connect with your employees and your clients.
- Create an environment where everyone feels valued.
- Manage people in the way they want to be managed: productivity and profitability will go up and staff turnover, absenteeism, stress, and tension will go down.
- Match your teaching style with others' learning styles.
You will learn how to use iMA Technology to:
Make it easier and possible for an ever-increasing number of potential clients to know about you.
Who you are, what you do, what others will get from you, what it means to them, and why you are uniquely qualified.
The perfect way to introduce yourself
- Sets you apart and makes you memorable.
- Build your reputation.
- Promote you and market your services.
- Spread the word about something you feel passionate about.
Giving a gift of information about a person's favorite subject:
- Word of mouth is the driver.
- People share it for its practical value.
- Influence others to try it.
- People talk about it.
- Send it to their friends.
- People learn about themselves and you.
- Endless opportunities to enter into communication and to connect.
That is what we will do.
This is how we do it
The process of Accreditation includes:
12 hours ( 4 sessions @ 3 hours ) training iMA principles, fundamentals, and concepts.
· Written recap and audio of course content for ready reference
· Marketing and presentation tools.
· Ongoing support and membership in a community of iMA Practitioners across the globe.
· Customised iMA Digital Brand Accelerator
· Strategies on how to use it
· License for unlimited use
The tuition fee to become an Accredited iMA Practitioner is £3,995.
Your only continuing cost is a monthly subscription fee of £49.