Overview of the Insight Sessions:
- Nicolas Georges Trad, President of Global Growth and C-Founder of The RepTrak Company - Communicating in the Time of Coronavirus
- Sarah Waddington, PR and Management Consultant at Astute - PR and Organisational Purpose/The Role of PR in COVID-19 Recovery
- Shel Holtz, Director of Internal Communications at WEBCOR Builders - Host of the FIR Podcast - A new Model for Employee Communication
- Kara Alaimo, Associate Professor of Public Relations at Hofstra University, Author of "Pitch, Tweet, or Engage on the Street - Insights on Crisis Communication
- Katie King, Author, Speaker and CEO - How PR professionals & marketers can harness Artificial Intelligence for competitive advantage.
- Regional Executive Head, Marketing & Corporate Communication, Standard Bank Group - Reputation Management in the African Banking Sector
- Franco Giacomozzi, National Board Delegate at Italy4Blockchain - The impact of Blockchain on Communications & Public Relations
- Jo Detavernier, Principal, Detavernier Strategic Communication -Corporate Activism: are you asking the right questions first?
- And many more....
Every session includes an "insights" keynote and a Q&A session with the host. In total, more than 20 hours of pure Communication and PR listening pleasure.