Hello. I'm David from Mid Cheshire Clinical Hypnotherapy.
I want to provide high quality hypnotherapy audios that help with particular areas (I'm also taking requests). I want to help people to achieve more, this maybe to just feel more calmer, it maybe to sleep better, control anger and to express in other beneficial ways. I very commonly help clients in my private practice with sleep issues, stress relief, sports, anxiety relief (in various forms) and also to perform better in things like sports and careers. I'll also deliver audios to here on different topics as well. As mentioned above, I'm happy to take requests too.
- 17th April - Stress relief hypnosis uploaded - completed
- 24th April - A hypnotherapy audio to listen while in bed. The aim is to drift into a peaceful sleep (this maybe released sooner with pretty much content already created) - Completed
- 1st May - A calming hypnosis with the goal of helping to control anger outbursts. - Completed
- 8th May - A hypnotherapy audio to listen to during waking hours to help with sleep. Completed
- 15th May - Basic self hypnosis - Completed
- 22nd May - Self esteem boost - Completed
- Fear of success
- Quick goal setting
- Social anxiety
- Sports and career performance
- Confidence boosting - Complete
My goal for this channel is to keep it low value so anyone can access great value quality hypnotherapy audios. While you are a member you will have access to all audios that have been uploaded.
- Please note it contains binaurial beats and is not recommended for all. Consult a Doctor if you have a pace maker, epilepsy or pregnant before using
· The audio and information (the audio) provided by Mid Cheshire Clinical Hypnotherapy (MIDCCH), on this web site, is only for educational purposes only.
· You should only listen to the audio when you are in a safe environment and in a place where you feel secure. You should not listen to it whilst you are driving or operating machinery.
· MIDCCH accept no liability for any injury, loss or damage that occurs in the course, or as a result of, you listening to the audio. The audio in no way removes from you, your own responsibility for your actions and decisions.
· The audio provided by MIDCCH is not a cure and is not a replacement for medical care or advice provided by a Doctor or Psychiatric Consultant. If you have any concerns about your health or well-being or if you have suicidal thoughts or feelings you should seek advice from a medical professional before listening to this audio