Millions of Americans experience a debilitating sense of loneliness, depression,
addiction, and hopelessness. Something is not right. No one starts out in life with the goal to end up depressed, hopeless, suicidal, or addicted. Alcoholism is the third leading life-style related cause of death. Over 20 million people are current or former drug addicts. Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death. Major depression is the leading cause of disability for Americans between the ages of 15 and 44. In this episode we explore underlying principles, processes, and practices connected to living a fulfilled,
meaningful, and inspired life. Here's a breakdown on how the show unfolds:
- Too many Americans are living troubled, unbalanced, and anxious lives.
- Fundamental questions we need to ask ourselves.
- The importance of self-evaluation and self-reflection.
- The need to adopt an integrative view to solving individual and societal problems.
- The role family history plays in how you feel about yourself and the world.
- Human beings struggle with two kinds of minds.
- The power of two becoming one in mind and heart.