101 Mistakes NRI's Make in American English
Learn to avoid the most common mistakes Non-Resident Indians make in American English.
- Pronouncing the letters of the alphabet, contractions (I'll, it'd, etc.,) and words like environment.
- The difference between revise and review.
- Why you can't get away with saying, "I couldn't able to do that."
- What to say instead of today morning and yesterday night.
- Why people may be asking you to repeat yourself.
- AND 90+ more mistakes you may be making without realizing it.
You will find some things you already recognize but don't know how to overcome. Other things will be new and may come as a surprise.
Find out what you are missing in American English.