Reclaim your "Me-Time" with relaxing crystal singing bowl sound baths. The sound baths on this playlist range from 5 mins - 60+ and will help you release tension and stress at the end of the day.
Here are some tips/information to help you prepare for our virtual sound bath session.
The best way to prepare for a sound bath is to:
- wear loose clothing,
- drink plenty of water before the sound bath starts, *
- find a comfortable place to sit or lie down,
- have a blanket and pillow for added comfort,
- use a towel or mask to cover your eyes,
- and use earbuds or speakers capable of filling your room with sound.**
* Sound waves move faster through water. For a better experience, it's best to hydrate at least 10-20 mins prior to your sound bath.
** Yes, you can and will experience the same benefits of a virtual sound bath as you would attending one in person. For this reason, it is recommended that you use earbuds.
Many people have reported experiencing a deep sense of relaxation, and tingling sensations throughout or in parts of their bodies, while others are brought to tears and a wave of emotions*. Crystal singing bowls release powerful frequencies that help balance and harmonize the cells and organs in our bodies while promoting deep relaxation.
The vibrations from these bowls are not only heard through your ears but also through every cell in your body. They can also stir up and release blocked energy and emotions that you may have tucked away years ago.
* If you feel like you need to cry, don't hold it in. Let go and let it flow! You're making space for positive energy, beliefs and experiences.
*If you suffer from severe or clinical mental health problems, epilepsy or are less than 5 months pregnant, please consult your family physician before participating in a sound bath.
You will most likely be ready to go to sleep after our session. Be sure to hydrate a bit more and enjoy your evening. Thank you for supporting my sound baths. Be sure to take a look around our site for more sound bath and course offerings here and on SoundBath Meditation Online.