If you are debating whether or not this is for you and your dog, consider if you want to have a healthy, thriving dog or not. You'll be empowered with the knowledge you need to advocate for your dog so he/she can thrive and not just survive.
Just a little bit about my dogs. These five dogs represent those who I was listening to in order to be here now to help you and your dogs. There were others but I sadly wasn't listening to them.
Top left was my Great Dane Meshach. While his story was heartbreaking, that sweet boy taught me so much. My primary teacher dog is next to him - Shadrach, my Neo Mastiff, drool and all! He's why I'm here. Next is King, my American Bully on the left - he is fortunately still with us (me and my husband). He's been the therapy dog I never knew I needed! Next to him, my sweet beauty queen Schatzie, our Carolina Dog, who came to us at age 7. She was the female equivalent of Shadrach for me. Lastly my Golden Retriever, Fridge (named after an NFL player from the 1980s). Who cracked open this natural health wellness door for me, then Shadrach blew a whole through the wall. What absolutely amazing dogs they all were - King still is!
AND as of September 2019, a new Carolina Dog puppy entered our life like a tsunami. His name is Ezra. Oh what a challenge this boy has been and he has pushed me WAY outside of any comfort zone I was in. He's still pushing me deeper The thing is, I need to be pushed to keep learning, keep growing for their sakes as well as those I seek to help.
Just so you know, I've not arrived. I'm always learning and somehow each dog I get pushes me further and harder than the previous one. I'm not sure if it's like that for you, but it sure has been for me. Maybe it's because I'm older now, I don't know. All I know is, the K9 is both beautiful and challenging all in one.
My hope is that this course will make some of your own challenges easier, and your life with your dog more of a great adventure in true health, wellness and lots of fun! After all we got them to be our companions not veterinary bills.
1. When do I receive access to this course? After your payment is received you are sent an automated email to login to your new course account.
2. Will I learn how to raw feed my dog? Yes, you'll learn primarily through audios and handouts. There are some videos so you can see dogs eating a raw diet.
3. Do I receive a certificate for this course? Not YET, but that can change.
4. What else do I learn besides how to raw feed? You learn what the foundation of health is and what it isn’t. Why to be proactive in the care of your dog. The causes of illness. Some of the solutions I use for my own dogs using my preferred natural modalities. The idea is for YOU to be empowered with the knowledge YOU learn, so that YOU can apply it all, and be the strong advocate for YOUR dog.
5. Do you help me with my individual dog's needs like in a consultation. No, I don't. If you need that, then I'll refer you to my consultation page on my website where you can obtain a private consultation with me. However, that said, if you will stick with this course, I believe you'll discover that most of the answers and solutions you seek will be provided there. Plus there are discussion threads that you can initiate on each lesson which others in the course can weigh in on with you. If I see a question asked repeatedly then I will of course answer it - usually it means me pointing to the answer within the coursework.
6. Is this a Christian course? I'm a Christian and my faith is interjected throughout as I don't separate it from anything I do or teach. The course itself is not specifically a Christian course however - it is a dog wellness course.
The information contained in this course is not meant to prescribe, diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is provided for educational purposes only. The focus is on natural, whole health for dogs.
PSS Yes, I am a follower of Jesus so my faith is entertwined into all I teach.